Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A History of The Who


I'll be premiering this on the first of April but for you, my loyal readers, a chance to read it in advance.

Scott Smith asked me to add to my old History of the Who at thewho.net but, after looking it over, I decided to completely re-write it from scratch. The idea was to tell the story in as concise a form as possible; basically being what you needed to know: who did what that led to what, why they were different and important and touch on the major controversies.

I hope you enjoy it. As always, my door is open if you feel I've cocked the whole thing up. Stop on by.

Go to:
A History of The Who

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as I'm concerned, ANY new Who writings from Brian Cady are welcome. Looking forward to the rest! (Maybe it'll inspire you to extend the Liner Notes section to Pete's solo albums, hint, hint, hint...)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home